WAG Koreleo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Mango Tango

Gymnast
Has anyone ordered any Leo’s from Koreleo? They are compression leotards and help with recovery and training. Just wondering if it really helps with gymnastics. Thanksss 💗

A lot of girls at my gym wear them… They say it doesn’t really help that much with constant pain but does help them not get as sore. The thing they always talk about is how it gives them the “hourglass effect” 🤦‍♀️

I was reading something a few years back in regards to them and the claims are false that they really help with anything physically. But a the poster above mentioned.. it makes them "snatched"...

I was reading something a few years back in regards to them and the claims are false that they really help with anything physically. But a the poster above mentioned.. it makes them "snatched"...
Thank you, it’s quite a bit of money glad to know I don’t need to waste it.

My daughter finds it helpful and has been wearing one (off and on of course) for many years. She wears hers when her back is particularly sore and needing support. It’s like a big compression band for your back, so if you believe in the benefits of compression then you should understand the concept. I am not an expert but saying that the “claims are false” seems unfair and likely untrue. In any case, my daughter and her teammates wear them and I know it’s not for looks bc it’s actually not her favorite in terms of how it looks.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Such a cool transition! 🤩

2024 Gymnastics For All GymFest

Back