WAG Leotards & Warm Ups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our gym has been using the same competetion leo and warmup for years and currently have no plans to change. Pretty sure most of the other clubs in my part of Oz don't change very often either. I don't understand why they need to change every two years? They would be barely worn.

Our gym has been using the same competetion leo and warmup for years and currently have no plans to change. Pretty sure most of the other clubs in my part of Oz don't change very often either. I don't understand why they need to change every two years? They would be barely worn.
I agree with you. We only change leotards when the old one is discontinued. We had our last leotard for 3 years. Then we were told it was being discontinued, so we had to get a new one. We have had the same warm ups for 4years. Don't think we are changing anytime soon (unless we go to just ordering jackets and let the girls wear black pants of their choice because of fit issues with the adult sizes of pants).​

Our gym uses GK Leos. I think they've used the same style for 9 years now. My kiddo is the 4th or 5th kid to wear the leo she's using this season and besides having to replace a few rhinestones, it's in amazing shape.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back