WAG Leotardshops in London

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

lovegymnastics

Gymnast
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows places to buy leotards in London. I know I can order them online but it would make a great souvenir if I could buy one there. Thanks in advance.

Don't think I've ever seen a leo shop in the UK, but then I haven't been to London since 1992 !

When I was over there 10ish years ago I seem to recall hearing that some of the general sports shops carried leotards, though I'm not sure if that is still the case nor how common it might be. Could just be the place I was had an unconventional sports store.

the demand is so low that it tends to be all mail order/internet

Before the days of "fashion" sportswear sports shops sometimes did carry sports equipment- leotards, tennis racquets etc. Those have been extinct for many many years now though.

I doubt you'll find anything in london. Whereabouts are you going? The big clubs like europa and heathrow have shops within their facilities, but that's a huge trek if you're not going there. There is a shop just opened in south london somewhere according to a club it follow on facebook, but that will depend on how confident you are navigating to the suburbs ...

Most dance shops carry gymnastics leotards.

Hubbie is always bemoaning the lack of "proper" sports shops

Dance shops do carry leotards but they are generally basic and not souvenir-worthy, to my mind. As you will be in the UK, you may be better ordering from one of the British manufacturers online or over the phone; you will avoid the hefty shipping costs and have it to take home with you. Milano and Quatro are both fast and have great customer service; I'm sure they could see to it that you got a lovely souvenir.

Thanks for the help and sugestions, I guess I will just cross my fingers and hope to come acros one of those shops that sell leos.

Could you contact one of the leotard makers and see if they can do you a UK themed Leo to he delivered to your hotel?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back