Lets See Those Comp. Leos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Okay everyone, IM really interested, and really nosey. I want to see everyones competition leos. You can post them with or without the child..lol. Also post your warm ups if you want to. I would love to see those too. I really want to see how similar and how different they all are.

LOL wish I could show you but we switched gym in July and we don't have it in yet All I know is it is going to be some type of dark blue, light blue and white.

024.jpg

I am not in this photo...but our this is our level 5s who went to a meet today. But these, IMO, are the best competition leo's our team has ever had. I love them!!

Very pretty. those ar eour team colors too.

How do you add a photo? I wold show you ours but I can't figure out how to add the photo. :confused:

Upload the photo to an album on your user cp. Then you will see an embed code under the photo, right click and copy it. Then start your post, you will see a little icon that looks like a mountain and sun, clikc on it and it will make a box pop up, paste the code in the box and that should embed the phot in your post.

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture606-bigger-bog-baby.jpg

This is the one we use for civile meets, this is Bigger Baby Bog when she was in grade 6, Bitty Bog will wear the same leo four years later now she is in grade 6.

I love to see the leos. I will post when we get them. We have our first competition next month but we don't have the leo or warmups yet. I believe they are very simple with no bling. That keeps the cost down and makes me very happy!

I will definitely post a pic when I get mine (probably not for another month or so unfortunately :(). They are dark blue with black, white and a splash of purple. I love them!! Much better than the gray and black ones we had last year. I lucked out; dark blue looks awesome on me :p

kikimars-albums-leo-picture3327-a.jpg

This was her Level 4 and 5 leo, and the next photo is the leo she will be wearing for L6/7. The picture is of the L6 from last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
this was a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Futurejerzak, we prefer that you do not post photos of other peoples kids in the CB. It is fine to post one of yourself, or your own child.

Thanks

Very pretty folks. I love them all so far..lol. Seems as though the pink and black is a common color pattern.

Mine is a turquoise top with a silver bottom and a black swirl connected the two. With a few gems around the swirl and around the arms. TO me it seems weird that so many are pink and black, the main color here is blue.
And our warm ups are black pants, and a blue/ turquoise jacket with club logo printed on, they are similar to yoga pants material. From the brand "triple flip" if you have that brand there..

Here is a picture the leo Alex's level 5 through 7 are wearing. I am not sure yet on the warm ups so I will post a pic when we have seen them.
leo.jpg front of leo and 5826STb.jpg back of leo. The colors are just like the picture.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back