WAG Level 9 Floor Composition Question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

IFlyNavy

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Specific to tumbling passes and required bonus. My concern is I recently read that at Level 9 if you do a 2 pass routine, that each pass had to include a "C" Level Salto. However, when looking at the Code of Points, I do not see that as a requirement (that I can see). The only thing mentioned is a B Dismount, and 4 "A", 3 "B", 1 "C" skills.

My question is, dance aside, would the following 2 passes fulfil the requirements for a 2 pass routine.
1. Round Off, back handspring, back 1 1/2 punch Pike ( C+B = .2 bonus)
2. Front Handspring, Front Layout, Front Pike ( A+B+B = .1 bonus).

All other requirements aside that would give her the "C" Skill, and the .3 bonus required. That makes me think that there is no requirement for a "C" Skill in each of the tumbling passes?

The issue would be in the "Up to Level" deduction. If I am reading correctly, she would have a 0.20 up to level deduction for only 1 C acro in a 2 pass routine.

What are the chances of turning the front pike (or front layout) into a front full?

Attachments

• Level 9 FX.jpg
    Level 9 FX.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 2
Strong possibility - Can do a front half, just haven't prioritized the full.

No more curious as to why I caught this vs. the coach\choreo. Could have adjusted this months ago, or prioritized front twisting.

Thank you.

The floor acro composition deductions changed this year. This is the current chart:
IMG_2343.png

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back