WAG Meet today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast-E

Coach
Gymnast
Hi guys so I have a meet today and i have my period, the thing is that i have never gotten it before and today it just springs on me. I'm not aloud to compete in shorts so what do i do?

Talk to your coach because they may allow the plain solid black shorts in this circumstance. Otherwise I would ask your mom to help you with a tampon and change it frequently.

Definitely talk to your coach and mom. Personally I would prefer pads, especially on my first period, but if you can manage tampons people say that that's more comfortable with the leotard.
I don't know when your meet starts, so this may be way too late but: there's some info in this thread: https://chalkbucket.com/threads/girl-talk.70277/

I do want to let you know: dont worry if things go a bit less well on your first period. Your stomach muscles cramp, so some gymnasts have a bit less core control (not all gymnasts have this) and it may take getting used to.

I hope your coach and mother can help you further with this, and good luck with your meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back