Anon Mesh Sleeve Help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter’s competition leo has unlined mesh sleeves with lots of bling. She has tolerated it in the past, but is having an increase in sensory issues lately. She is dreading her upcoming meets solely based on the leo. I was thinking of trying nude KT tape on her arms or looking for a stretchy version of clear medical tape. Is that crazy? Any other suggestions? She is 8yo/L4 if that matters. Thank you!

Hm... Our team's previous leos were like that, mesh sleeves with bling. One of DD's team-mates is very sensory. she got a full nude insert, like a very thin long sleeve nude leotard which she wore underneath. I have no idea where she got it from though.

I would not attempt any taping, it will interfere with her movement. I was also going to recommend a skin-tone liner but this will only work if she has some growth room in the comp leo. You may be able to take it to a seamtress to see if they can sew in a liner to the sleeves. I would discuss with the coaches prior to doing anything though. Some are really particular about how their leos look.

Hm... Our team's previous leos were like that, mesh sleeves with bling. One of DD's team-mates is very sensory. she got a full nude insert, like a very thin long sleeve nude leotard which she wore underneath. I have no idea where she got it from though.
This was by mistake posted anonymously! just thought you would like to know who posted it

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back