Parents Minor brag(s)

• Thread starter Thread starter Midget's Dad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    brag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
M

Midget's Dad

Yesterday at practice Midget got her cartwheel on the beam. Girlie was very excited about having a skill for next year early.

And for all that saw last years debacle known as her vault, she is doing way better with the L4 vault.

Current needs are: Front hip circle, connecting her ROBHS, and perfecting the beam dismount. Fairies appreciated.

Great news, that beam CW is a big skills. Plus I always thought that L3 vault wasn't a very good progression to much, glad the L4 one is a better fit!

Fairies on the way for the other skills, those fairies are always so busy in summer uptraining, it is always good to book early!!!

Yesterday at practice Midget got her cartwheel on the beam. Girlie was very excited about having a skill for next year early.

And for all that saw last years debacle known as her vault, she is doing way better with the L4 vault.

Current needs are: Front hip circle, connecting her ROBHS, and perfecting the beam dismount. Fairies appreciated.

Sending some fairies your way for Midget.. CW on beam is a huge deal. Cait actually prefers doing her BHS on beam over a CW if that tells you anything...

Sean

That is great news! CW on beam seems to be one of the most dreaded L5 skills. I know my DD along with many girls on her team had a hard time with it. Sounds like your DD is progressing really well. Congratulations!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back