Off Topic Miss Kadee Graduated Kindergarten

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Reaction score
Well, my baby girl graduated kindergarten thursday night. I look at her and wonder where in the world the time has gone. (I know this thought will come more and more as she gets older..lol).
When they are babies it seems to take so long for them to do all their firsts. Then one day it just seems like you blink and they are their own little person. Who doesnt really need Momma anymore. (im getting sappy..sorry)
This graduation went on forever..lol. They had 321 kids in her class. The biggest class to ever go through their kindergarten. They actually had to split graduation up between two nights, so all the parents could attend.
This thing ran for two hours. And she sits there with such pose (well..for a 5 yr old..lol). I truely believe it has alot to do with her gymnastics, and competition history..that has gave her that ability to be patient.
Here is the link to her graduation video if anyone wants to check it out. Im so proud of my Beans. I also have a video of her little school program the gym team put on. And then my sons Victory Games at the gym I will post them too, once I actually get them off the camera..lol. Kadee has her Victory Games at the gym Wednesday night. Which is my birthday. What better way to spend it then sitting in the gym watching my baby girl do what she loves.
YouTube - ‪Kadee's graduation‬‏
Here is a picture taken after graduation. God, I love this little girl
DSCF2414.jpg

Thank you. I think she is just the cutest thing to walk the planet..her brother too. But Im their Momma..im supposed to think that way..lol

What a dolly!! You are so right.. blink and they have grown up! My first graduated from HS today. Where did that time go? Congrats to your little DD!!:):)

BTW, 321 kindegartners? That must be a BIG school overall!

So adorable! The two girls next to her cracked me up. I love how she was so calm and together between them. It is so true. They grow up way too fast. I always have to remind myself to cherish every moment, even the ones when they are driving me batty. :)

Congratulations To Kadee on such a big accomplishment!

Thank you so much. As for the size of the school. Its a rural area school. It covers the west side of our town (outside city limits) and a couple other towns. Its out there in the middle of the back woods. (truely..lol)

ADORABLE! Congrats Ms. Kadee!!!!

Whew- that's a lot of Kindergarten kids! DD's school is super small-- that's basically the size of the WHOLE high school 9-12 grade.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back