Off Topic Mobile site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
Reaction score
I don't like the mobile site. I can't view one of my forums because its not available, and its more difficult to navigate in general. How can i get back to the full site using my iphone?

Yeah, I'm not digging the mobile site either, especially because I can't access member groups. Sigh.

I know everything.

OK...should be fixed now...

Login and scroll to the bottom...click "full site".

Let me know if this works.

I'm not seeing any button for full site. (I'm viewing it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, not an iphone and I have no idea if that makes a difference.)

I'm not seeing any button for full site. (I'm viewing it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, not an iphone and I have no idea if that makes a difference.)
Odd. The iPad shows the full site. The iPhone shows the mobile site. Wonder why the Android tablet forces the mobile site. I know you can get Chrome and Firefox on Android tablets - that might give you the regular site.

OK...now try.

Odd thing, I know there are posts after my deletion in this thread, but no matter what I do I cannot see them. Keep being taken to the first page, even though there is a second page with new posts being added.

What is that?

That happened to me a while back on another thread, on the regular site, not the mobile one. I just kept trying it and in a couple of days it worked again and I got to the next page.

Well the site you want to visit doesn't not supported by the Safari browser and as well as they don't have mobile site. Try using a different browser such as opera which supports all kind of sites.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back