Parents Monkeygirl is finally getting used to the

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
meets!!
this is her 3rd one now!
I just added todays video.
She still has trouble with her dismount she gets it at practice but just cant get it at the meet! plus she just cannot get her arms straight! oh well!!
anyhow here she is
YouTube - TwinCityClassic 28Feb2010.wmv

She's so cute! Love her bars routine. You can tell she's not really confident up on beam--I'm sure her practice routines will show up at a meet soon! So cute that her coach pushed her in the right direction.

Thanks!! We love her coach.

When she got her stride circle (think thats what it was) I was told she looked at her coach with the biggest smile on her face m her coach said she had to tell her to keep going , she thinks she was just soo surprised and happy she got it!

The team got 4th place (had 3rd place in hand even but due to scoring error got it taken away! we were not too happy about the way they did it but they are all human! the funny thing is one of the score entering parents was the dh of my good friend so I had to laugh)

we just felt bad for the girls! the level 4s took 3rd place last weekend tho and our gym has not placed any level since 2005 so we were all excited even more so when they thought they had it for the 2nd time . We usually only have a few girls compete at meet but lately we have had all the girls.

That was great! I think she got a bum score on the beam...she definitely had bright spots in it! You should be so proud...it's great to watch our girls get better and more confident!

Things are really coming along and beam will get better as she feels more confident, she has the skills, she just needs more time.

She did very well! Her little round off backhandspring is REALLY good! She looks like she is having a lot of fun out there...very cute!:)

She is so Cute! She is making strong inmprovements. You can tell she will get that dismount soon!

Thanks everyone!!

I was just so bummed cause she had a perfect one at practice on Thursday.
but oh well I am just proud of her for what she did! and on no time we wll forget that she ever had trouble with it.

Just wait until next season. I bet you will see a totally different girl out there! Abby needed 2 tries at that dismount for a long time. The first to practice, then she would make it over the 2nd time. LOL. Yay for bars! I STILL hold my breath on bars during the shoot through and mill circle. Even after all this time. :) Her vault has lots of potential, once she gets concentrating on her form and being really tight, she has lots of power in it. Floor, she has all the elements, it will just take practice getting all the little things. That new music makes it hard, yuck.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back