My girls' first meet is today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good luck! My exhubby would always say he's more nervous as a coach than as an athlete.

The very best of luck. I am far more nervous as a mom watching than I ever was as a gymnast

Ok, finally done for the weekend.

My two new level 7's did great on floor, but otherwise had a rough meet. Everybody else, though, did fantastic across the board. My platinum girls (prep-op equivalent of level 6) got 1st place team, and three of my platinum girls got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all-around.

This was the first meet ever for a few of my girls, and they all had a blast.

Ok, color me late to the party !!!

Congratulations to your platinum girls !!!!!

Glad the L7's had a good bars day. The rest will come.

Congratulations to you to GT !!!

See you in Sanford if you have any Silver's going. Good luck there too !!!

Ok, color me late to the party !!!

Congratulations to your platinum girls !!!!!

Glad the L7's had a good bars day. The rest will come.

Congratulations to you to GT !!!

See you in Sanford if you have any Silver's going. Good luck there too !!!

My girls will be in Sanford, but I won't be there; my grandfather died this morning, and I'll be up in NJ for a family gathering/memorial.

Good luck to your DD, though

My girls will be in Sanford, but I won't be there; my grandfather died this morning, and I'll be up in NJ for a family gathering/memorial.

Good luck to your DD, though

GT I am so sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!! that is terrible news. I am sorry for your loss. Please take care and drive carefully. Much more important to be there than at a meet. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this difficult time.

I am soooo sorry GT!!!! it is much more important to be with your family right know, than at a meet. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back