NCAA Regionals Missouri = WOW

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

For only the 2nd time in 13 years, Georgia did not finish first in it's regional, and will not advance to the championship round.

Missouri = 196.5

Oregon State = 196.275

Georgia = 196.275

KSDGHIYEGDASDGHKLASHGD A TIE!!!!!!!!!

The 2010 Women’s Gymnastics Championships Handbook states: "In the team competition (regionals), ties for second place will be broken by counting six scores per event." If the discarded low scores from each event are added back into both teams’ totals, Oregon State outpolls Georgia by a 235.2-234.8 margin.

Say it with me now: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW.

Gotta say I'm happy to see OSU advance....rooting for a OSU Senior! Very close, what a nailbiter!

wow wow wow I didn't believe it when I first saw that Geogia didn't qualify! so crazy! And a tie.. that's gotta be the worst way to lose :/

Go Missouri! Sarah Shire's mom used to post on here and she has been ranked number one in the all around in this her senior year. So happy for both the Missouri and OSU teams!

NEVER DOUBT YOUR COACHES CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE DOING! Been sitting here going through every moment of USAG regionals and NCAA with a kid I used to coach, her parents, and coworkers. I feel like my heart is about to explode for all involved seriously! I'm glad the texting is over and am happy with the results!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back