WAG Need info

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As a JR Elite gymnast, hasn't your daughter's coaching team been able to help out coordinating with gyms prior to your move? While military orders can come fast, family PCS moves overseas take some time, so I'm suprized this coordination didn't happen before the move? Your question threw many people off because Elite is a very specific term to use (and normally if someone was JR Elite, that would state that specifically, not just use the term Elite) , Japan is a pretty big country without specific location, and its odd that her coach/coaches hadn't helped with coordination.
Exactly

@Ty’s Dad and everyone else this move wasn’t because of gymnastics I am in the military so the move had to be made also I’ve done numerous research for gyms and everything I just wanted to see if anyone else that is like myself or know of someone out here in Yokosuka Japan. I saw this site and asked the question obviously this is the wrong site to come to. Thanks anyway.
It’s ok, some people think they know everything. I hope you can find a place for her to train. Thank you for your service!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back