New on the Site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am a former gymnast myself. It seems like many moons ago. I started gymnastics at 9 and started competing at 10. I graduated from high School as a level 10 (this was back when you had to do compulsories AND optionals). I went to The University of Nebraska to finish my gymnastics career. I coached for several years after college.

Fast forward. i am now the mom of 3 gymnasts in North Carolina. My 6yr old son is on pre-team, my 4 yr old daughter in rec classes right now and my 2yr old son is in Mom and Me classes. I also help the gym by coaching a few classes a week.

It is great to find a group like this where we can come together and help each other out! I look forward to getting to meet many of you:)

Concord? Boys team? I think I know what gym you're at, and they've cranked out some truly spectacular gymnasts.

Anyway, welcome to the chalkbucket.

We will see how it turns out. I am not familiar with North Carolina gymnastics. I grew up in Houston, TX so I know all about Texas gymnastics. A bit of a learning curve, but we are getting there.
Thanks for the welcome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back