Parents Off topic=bday party tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
Please say a prayer for no rain tomorrow. Em is having her birthday party. It is a pool party. It rained all day today. 40% chance tomorrow. I really don't want a house full of people and us trying to entertain them. Thanks!!!

Sending you "no rain" vibes!

Happy Birthday to your DD! This will be my DD's first year to have a party where she actually invites people other than family and I'm already stressing about what we are going to do and it's 6 months away.

Thank you! This is her first party in a few years. I am majorily stressed about the rain. I am hoping it doesn't rain and we can use the neighborhood pool I reserved.

Thank you all! :)

Thank you all!
We came home from the doc for a few minutes and I posted my question about the protein and urine and headed out. We just got home from our 3 hours gym day.
The party was great. At 2 pm a huge dark grey cloud blew in. I knew it was going to rain. I pulled the radar image up and the storm went all around us with lots of rain, but our neighborhood and party of the city got no rain.!!! I think fewer guests came cause of the weather. But we proceeded to set up. About 10 kids came with parents. Her coaches came. They all swam, ate, burst the pinata, and then right back to swimming! SO MUCH FUN!!!
Thank you all for great weather vibes and prayers!!

Happy Birthday to your daughter! I'm glad her party was a hit!

Happy late Birthday, Em! (sorry, read the post too late!) so glad the party turned out nice. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back