Parents One finger!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
A one finger spot is all my 6 y.o. needs on her RO BHS on the floor! She's been having some fear issues with it since she hurt her neck throwing a standing BHS on the trampoline about a month ago...but she is really getting it now and she is SO close! Without the one finger she gets over but we tend to get some headsprings...so the coaches are being careful with her and not pushing too hard. So proud of her and I hope we can get rid of that one finger soon!

She still has MANY L4 skills to conquer (FHC, mill circle, shoot thru, beam dismount, vault;)) but it would be nice to get this one out of the way...such a big grown up skill for my little gymmie!!:) Our "season" doesn't start till January, so she's got time...I hope. So exciting!

Thanks for reading!

Woohoo! Congrats to her! That is a big skill, especially coming back from being hurt doing one. Good for her. She will be doing it by herself soon! Sending her lots of level 4 fairies, too. :)

That is awesome, especially since she is only 6. I remember how happy my DD was when she finally got hers. I think this is the hardest skill to learn for Level 4, so she is well on her way. How is your other DD doing?

If it's a one finger touch, she's already there. She just has to trust her skill. Be patient and you'll see it soon.

That is awesome, especially since she is only 6. I remember how happy my DD was when she finally got hers. I think this is the hardest skill to learn for Level 4, so she is well on her way. How is your other DD doing?

Thanks! I'm really proud of her. She amazes me every day!

My older DD is having a great summer at gym, thanks for asking! She has all her level 5 skills and her routines are looking pretty good. She is trying to make the cut for our two fall meets...in our gym you have to reach a certain "in gym" score to be able to compete the two "early" meets...and it's not easy to get that score. But she is working hard and making improvements, so we'll see!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back