Parents Ozone competition leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know it looks sketch but ordered from him twice no issues at all legit GK leos and super cheap. Like I said I use PayPal though just to be safe

My DD loves ozone tank Leo's in the foil, she says they are more comfortable than most.. she's never had a comp leo from them though. Quality is excellent with ozone. My DD old gym only orders ozone for comp Leo's and none of the girls complain

We had Ozone practice leos one year, and our Xcel team uses Ozone for their competition leos. The fit, honestly, is not good. All our Optionals hated the practice leo (wedgie city) and the comp leo has the same weird bottom fit, along with strangely baggy armpits. They are cheap, so that is a plus, but a lot of times you get what you pay for.
We do use Ozone for the little developmental girls (simple tank design) and the fit on that is OK.
I wouldn't personally order Ozone for anyone over the age of 10 or so.

We had Ozone practice leos one year, and our Xcel team uses Ozone for their competition leos. The fit, honestly, is not good. All our Optionals hated the practice leo (wedgie city) and the comp leo has the same weird bottom fit, along with strangely baggy armpits. They are cheap, so that is a plus, but a lot of times you get what you pay for.
We do use Ozone for the little developmental girls (simple tank design) and the fit on that is OK.
I wasnt impressed with the fit of the Ozones at P&Gs, so I hope that anyone whose them gets luckier.

We had ozone practice Leo's a couple years ago and the fit was awful. I agree something is off with the leg holes and booty area.

Eeek. My kiddos whole gym, compulsory and optionals just ordered brand new competition leos from Ozone. We keep the same leo/leo design for years....I hope they turn out okay.

My dd has about 19 leos. I laid them all out and asked her to pick her favorites. (she was 6). She picked 3, all of her Ozone leos. She has no idea about the brands, just how they feel. She said they were all they "comfy" ones. And her comp leo is Ozone. The only thing thing with the comp leo is they are cut rather small. The CS looks like it would fit a Cabbage Patch doll.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back