MAG Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Getting a little nervous here too! DS "lost" his front handspring vault for a while yesterday - but it came back! It's hard right now bc most boys did not qualify for regionals and they are not exactly in the same mindset as my son right now. I'm just hoping he can relax and compete his best - not worrying about scores or placements at all! Good luck to everyone!

I hope it goes great for all the boys competing this weekend! Can't wait to hear the reports and take in the happiness of boys released for uptraining!

I will be so happy when regionals is over. This feels like such a long season, but we've had so much drama and so many changes, I can see why it feels like it's dragging on. Still nervous, but getting excited. :)

Good luck to everyone who has regionals this weekend!

It is nice to not have the pressure of trying to make Nationals yet - will enjoy that this last year : )

Good luck to him! D and his coach were just talking about that today, for next year....I can't imagine the nerves right now! Hope it goes really well :)

That is great, Sce! So great to have at least one of those routines in the last meet of the season be the best one of the year.

so glad of his personal best and placing on pbar. Congrats. now on to new, fun stuff!

Reactions: sce
Good day at regionals here. B ended his level 7 year with 2nd on pommel and vault, 3rd on pbars and 5 AA. He had a fall on his HB landing but overall it was a great way to end the season. Here's to some uptraining and FS prep after a few days of fun in the gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back