WAG Rolling Thunder Las Vegas (2014)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

teksquad

Proud Parent
We're going. I'm looking at maps and making plans. One question (maybe for JBS, or anyone who knows?) Is there accessible parking at the site for the public? We aren't staying at the host hotel, and just want to know if we have a landing spot. (-: Can't seem to find parking info on the hotel website, or get a real person to talk to on the phone at the hotel. Thanks! Looking forward to the meet!

OK...got the answer...

http://www.vegas.com/transportation/parking-garages/

Almost all Las Vegas hotel parking garages are free. There are some (especial Downtown) that require you to get your stub validated before it is free.

Riviera
Stories: Eight. Entrances located on: the Strip or Riviera Blvd. Access to the hotel located on: Ground level. Positives: The garage is formatted in a perfect spiral, making it easy to navigate. Description: The garage is a little tight especially on turns, so be careful.

We are getting excited about the meet. My dd can't stop talking about going to Vegas :)

To add to the questions, if you don't mind. We aren't planning on renting a car. We are staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations on the Strip, which I understand is within walking distance of the Riviera. We are otherwise planning to do Taxis. I have never been to Vegas. Does this make sense, or should I go ahead and rent a car?

Thanks so much!

We are getting excited about the meet. My dd can't stop talking about going to Vegas :)

To add to the questions, if you don't mind. We aren't planning on renting a car. We are staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations on the Strip, which I understand is within walking distance of the Riviera. We are otherwise planning to do Taxis. I have never been to Vegas. Does this make sense, or should I go ahead and rent a car?

Thanks so much!

I've been there several times as we used to live in San Diego...we have always had a car there...we have NEVER used our car once we have arrived.

I would not rent a car.

There is a *lot* of gymnastics happening in Vegas this weekend! I just stumbled upon the Winter Cup Challenge (men's elite meet, yes?) and see that it is at the same hotel! I already knew the Blackjack meet is happening there. Just curious- is Rolling Thunder happening in the same venue, or another place in that big conference area?

There is a *lot* of gymnastics happening in Vegas this weekend! I just stumbled upon the Winter Cup Challenge (men's elite meet, yes?) and see that it is at the same hotel! I already knew the Blackjack meet is happening there. Just curious- is Rolling Thunder happening in the same venue, or another place in that big conference area?

We are going to Vegas this weekend too, but for a different meet!! It looks like there are maybe 3-4 meets there this week!! Lot's of gymmies roaming the strip! haha

That's sweet, JBS! Meeting John Orzosco in person! (-: We watched some of the live coverage online tonight. (we aren't there yet) I heard Jonathon Horton's name, and we saw pictures of Danell Leyva. (-: My son would love to go around and collect autographs, and meet these guys, too!

The facility looks very nice! (from what we could see online)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back