WAG SCEGA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

3under5

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Hello. I'd like to learn everything I can about SCEGA - the good, the bad, the ugly. How does this gym compare to others? Does it have a reputation within the gymnastics community? Does anyone have personal experience there? We're considering joining team there. Thanks in advance for the info and opinions. Feel free to private message me if that's what you'd prefer. ;)

My daughter went there for TOPS testing and TOPS/Elite Camp in July, and it seemed like an awesome gym. But I don't know from the inside, only what I experienced from a spectator standpoint. :) I know there have been quite a few top level gymnastics come out of there.

I am close to all the coaches, travel with them compete with them, they are a very good group of coaches, and they produce great gymnasts.

They have a reputable program and produce great gymnasts. I have friends who attend that gym and they are very happy.

I have friends who have gymmies on team at SCEGA and love it. The girls are doing fantastic!

They are a very good gym. They are often considered the standard in SoCal, like an "as a gym we want to be as good as them" type of thing. The girls are super sweet as well.

Hello. I'd like to learn everything I can about SCEGA - the good, the bad, the ugly. How does this gym compare to others? Does it have a reputation within the gymnastics community? Does anyone have personal experience there? We're considering joining team there. Thanks in advance for the info and opinions. Feel free to private message me if that's what you'd prefer. ;)

Meredith and her sister run a great program. there is no ugly. that's all. :)

Oh NO! hahahahaha, i've been busy apparently. like in the last 2 weeks??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back