Anon Sharing Official Visits & College Offers On Social Media (Gymnastics = Football???)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think you are misunderstanding the OP. It is not posting a pic or about when they took their official visit. It is posting when they were offered an official visit or a scholarship. So June 15th was when colleges could contact recruits. Like June 16th, they were posting that they had received a scholarship offer, even though they havent taken an official visit nor were they committing to the school. And now Sydney has listed in advance all the schools that she is going to take official visits to.
Oh okay! I get it. Thanks for pointing that out! :)

I have to admit I would love to see the ones she has in mind. So I don’t think it’s bad at all if they post their offers or visits, it’s exciting.
This is how I look at it as well - I'm just curious so I love those sort of posts. My diver is still in middle school but mid-June was super exciting to be a dive-parent. The weekend schools were allowed to approach kids happened to be the same weekend of most of the zones meets. I kept wanting to know who was hearing from which schools. I'd have loved an insta post about it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back