Parents She almost has her Backhandspring!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Man on Thursday she showed me how close she is!

She sort of did one! Not great but it is def a step closer. and she did it herself not even with a spot.!!!!

oh and younger dd got her ariel as well!! what a great night!!

and on top of it another girl got her BHS and 3 other girls in the gym got a skill as well. Now I just hope this trend continues.

I just had to tell you since you all have been helping me with her, I cannot wait for her to perfect it since she works her little heiny off, and well Im so proud of her not for getting the skill but for not giving up and working hard.

Yay!! Congrats to both of your girls. You are so right about being more proud of how hard they have worked and struggled than the actual skill. :D

Thanks! yes its soo exciting! I know she doesnt have it complete yet but its def on its way! and she will get a Private lesson for Christmas gift so Im hoping that will help! She soo wants to move up next year!

Its so fun to see her love the sport , thats what its all about!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: she is a GREAT gymnast! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back