MAG States

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
We're early this Saturday as well.
I really wish we had a bit more time, though. Everything is finally coming together & looking good!

Good luck! Do you think he'll make State Team?

Thanks! If he has a solid meet, he has a shot this year, but I know better than to count on anything in this sport!! And I have mixed feelings. It'd be a cool thing for him to do, but it means another meet 6 hours away, plus a team practice or two beforehand. I am really ready to get my weekends back!

Good luck to all your sons and to you parents as well! It's hell enough sitting and pacing and nail biting through four events....I cannot even imagine doing it for 6!!!

Once pommel and high bar are done, I am better...of course, they are many events apart ;) So I just stress my way thru it ;)

Thanks!!!! My only wish for state is for him to come out healthy..

For me it's bars and beam....the best words....lord I abhor them with passion...and next year? Odds are good it will be all 4 events, because the difficulty level ups it a huge notch.

For me it's bars and beam....the best words....lord I abhor them with passion...and next year? Odds are good it will be all 4 events, because the difficulty level ups it a huge notch.

That is true. Floor is scary. D is doing his double back for the 1st time Saturday :eek:. Pommel is 'just hang on" High bar....well, release moves.

We make it thru. I just wait to eat after :D

Good luck! We have our state meet the weekend on the 17th-19th...at the end of spring break. Personally, I'd rather have it this weekend so we could enjoy spring break. lol! :)

Good luck! We have our state meet the weekend on the 17th-19th...at the end of spring break. Personally, I'd rather have it this weekend so we could enjoy spring break. lol! :)

Ours is like that. State this weekend, at the beginning of spring break :)

That is true. Floor is scary. D is doing his double back for the 1st time Saturday :eek:. Pommel is 'just hang on" High bar....well, release moves.

We make it thru. I just wait to eat after :D

Right now, my son does nothing scary, but I am on pins and needles just hoping he doesn't bomb the whole event!! Looks like once I gain some confidence in him, then I have to worry about a whole new aspect of it!! (Risks!)

GOOD LUCK to everyone competing this weekend, especially for D to land that double back, for J to have a great meet, and for S to make state team! That is a really special thing. Glad they raised it to ten to give a few more guys a shot.

Hit those skills and stick those landings! Can't wait to hear how it goes for everyone. We are just over a week out here, so my guy picked a rotten time earlier this week to bruise his ankle by whacking the heck out of it on a pommel, since floor and vault really . . . umm . . . need some work. :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back