Parents Team camp party

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey there! I was hoping you all could help me out with some ideas. In a few weeks our gym will have their team camp. At the end of the camp they have a party/carnival. We are looking for some booth ideas for the carnival. Anyone else out there do this type of thing and have some unique and fun ideas?

At our gym one of the rec coaches had a lot of odd pets and brought them in for a sort of show and tell and touch. I remember a tarantula, a praying mantis, and a giant bullfrog. It was my daughter's favorite part of the carnival. My son's was a timed obstacle course with prizes for the winners (grouped by age).

You could have sack races

You could make/get a corkboard and staple/pin blown up balloons to it and the goal is to pop so many balloons throwing darts for a prize like they have at carnivals.

You could have a "fortune telling booth". Maybe something like a wheel they spin (or some way to draw) to pick a number..1-whatever.. and you could have a bucket/envelope for each number filled with different, fun "fortunes" that you type up and you pick one out for them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back