WAG The insanity begins

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 14190
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
D

Deleted member 14190

this week marks the end of our official compulsory music ban........ now I get to listen to the songs again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and ...... ugh

Oh...they started at our gym this week. all the boys' parents groaned! I swear I know the music/routines by heart :) GOod luck surviving!

Reactions: sce
With the summer schedule, practice doesn't overlap with the girls' compulsory teams. I will be counting my blessings until the fall schedule change.

Funny because I’m getting antsy our girls aren’t learning their routines or listening to music yet!!

this week marks the end of our official compulsory music ban........ now I get to listen to the songs again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and ...... ugh
At our gym, at least the L3s do the routine 4 at a time, so we don't have to hear it as much as we otherwise would. Our L4 and L5 teams are smaller too, which helps.
Since we had Y Nationals just last week, unfortunately, our ban only lasted from mid-March through April. And then we heard it once a week. We have this month off for the most part, except 2 weeks of rec camp where our rising L3s will participate and work on their floor routines. Then in August, we will be in the same boat. ;)

Oh...they started at our gym this week. all the boys' parents groaned! I swear I know the music/routines by heart :) GOod luck surviving!
Lol, at Open Gym last time I went, they played the OLD L5 music and, while not watching the gymnast on the floor doing her old routine, I was going through the routine's arm movements ;)

We don't have music in the compulsory levels and I'm so thankful for that! BUT, now the elite stream fall compulsory levels have compulsory music. Technically there are 5 different music options but only one of them is bearable so all of my 5 elite stream kids use the same music. And that's bad enough for me :D I don't really get the idea behind this compulsory music thing because they can still make their own choreography to the music... Why not just let everyone use their own music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back