Parents Thrilled to share - DD has her BHS on beam!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Trixiebelle

Proud Parent
Yay for her. She is so very pleased with herself. After 10 weeks of no gymnastics, 3 weeks of gymnastics lite (no back flexion skills) and 2 weeks of full gym she has her back handspring on beam!

I knew she was close and I came early to pick up so I could watch a bit. I'm so glad I did as the smile on her face was priceless. What a confidence boost after a tough summer.

Trixie had her last follow up with the ortho 2 weeks ago and he gave her the final all clear. Here's hoping that this summers strength and conditioning training helps. She has said the she can feel a difference on bars and her HC has told me she is tumbling much neater.

I just know I have one happy little girl tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to her! - what a great comeback :). Hope she has a great season

So glad your DD is feeling much better. And a big congrats to her on the BHS on beam.

How exciting and after so much time off no less!! My dd was making good progress on that and finally started doing them on a medium beam by herself late this summer with no pad or mats, but then her hands slipped not all that long ago, and she had a bit of a nasty fall and now she's scared to death. She's finally back to doing them again with a pad, but she's definitely not ready to give it a go yet without that. Send some of those BHS fairies our way!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back