Parents Trouble finding a gym...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am so sorry for your troubles. But your thread has made me realize how lucky we were. I switched gyms for my daughter this year. She should be moving on to level 6, but was so far behind do to the gym she was at that she was placed in level 4 this year. She just turned 12 and was taken in at the new gym with open arms. The HC was extremely excited to have her in their program. And though she is competing level 4 this year, they have done some serious up training on her already. I think if we had to make a big move somewhere like you did, it seems she may not have gotten accepted anywhere. I am glad you found something. The drive doesn't sound so great, though :(

The gym we originally wanted, thats only 6 miles away decided they were going to have a level 6 team after all!! She had her evaluation there today and she loved it. She starts Monday! So so SO relieved! Thanks all for listening to me vent, I lurk here all the time, and have for a while now, I should try and post more.

Great news! Moving is stressful enough without having to deal with "extracurricular" stress as well! Good luck to you guys!

Awesome news. And it sure seems like a trend that many gyms that didn't do L6 last season ARE doing it this season....including our new gym we just moved to a couple of weeks ago!!

Result ! And is the cost better ? If it is I would go out and get that winning lottery ticket whilst your luck is in !

so happy that things have worked out for you and your dd.......I would LOVE to have a gym 6mi away! You are living my dream

Our gym is also competing 6 this season after not competing it last season. Definitely sounds like a trend.

I have a feeling level 6 will be a level that gyms sometimes compete and sometimes don't depending on where their girls are at that year. Sounds like they had some borderline kids and with your dd it made enough to warrant having that level. Which is awesome! And I agree, close to home makes it so nice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back