Wash those hands!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sorry it just sounds like an old wives tell to me. Please show me the researched medical evidence that suggests it to be true. Your body has its own system for trying to keep pathogens out. If you really think it works for you then by all means go for it, but to come on here and tell people 'That is what athletes do and they can ABSOULTLY NOT get sick. " Is a little ridiculous. I am sorry if you have OCD and take things too far, for most people this is not a problem and most people take it way too lightly. Ever notice how many people go to the bathroom at a restaurant and just walk out without washing? Or cough or sneeze without covering? My post was not meant to offend you and I am sorry it did. I am in the healthcare field and I feel it is my job to inform people whether it is something they want to hear or not.
I meant it is a time when they can absolutely not afford to get sick.

If you're flying or otherwise traveling, my friend who is on pretty hefty immunosuppressants reccomends N95 grade face masks, properly fitted. No skin irritation, particulates & germs filtered, and oh so stylish.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back