DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Please help us welcome bribri514 as a mod of the NCAA forum. Below is a bit about bri from her profile:

I'm a college girl who's been doing gymnastics since I was 3 and started competing L4 when I was 6 and got to L10 when I was 11. I competed L10 through middle school and wanted to train elite but finances, location and family prevented it. I did HS gym and varsity cheerleading as well but went back and competed L 10 in HS. I had the opportunity to train with a DI college team but unfortunately couldn't compete because of spondylolisthesis.
I also coach at my old gym when I can (home on school breaks, etc)! I'm currently helping my brother raise my 9 y/o niece and she just started on her L5 gym after loving rec gym classes, so I get to be a gym "mom" now!

My goal in life is to start a gym for Deaf gymnasts and those who use sign language (siblings, children etc. of Deaf). I've been Deaf since birth and use ASL to communicate :)

Once again...we welcome bri to the Chalk Bucket Mod Team!

Thanks everyone! Getting on CB today is just one big smile fest, you all rock. (I mean it normally is but even more so!) I'm trying to start a NAIGC team at my new school after transferring from my old college where there was a D1 team I was training with before I got hurt. So I love college gym no matter the level and hope to make the forum even more awesome!

Way to go Bri (sorry just seeing this..ugh). Im sure you will be a wonderful addition to the MOD SQUAD.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back