Off Topic What do you wear to school?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everyone! what do you wear to school?

I usually wear jeans, my nike shox, and either a shirt (old navy, aeropostale, abercrombie, ae, etc) (old navy being best because its cheapest =]) a polo, or a gym shirt.

Sometimes i wil wear sweatpants and a more fitted shirt.

When its warmer i wear bermuda shorts (because my school is strict on anything shorter) and a polo or a fitted shirt

Or most days in the summer im lazy and happy so im in athletic shorts and and a t-shirt and flip flops or my shox again.

I like tennis shoes because they make my heels comfy. and shox are the best, and we get them on sale at the nike outlet =]

I wear my school uniform :) whoop - de - doo! the skirk is supposed to be below the knee - do you think that happens - HECK NO! top buttons up HECK NO! no make up - HECK NO EVERYONE WEARS IT!

I guess I can admit to dressing a little on the preppy side sometimes...oh well. But at home, sweats and flip flops all the time!

I am almost always wearing something from forever 21 or marshalls lol, I love to shop. But you know, I've really fallen in love with the meet shirts we get in the meet bags, especially the long sleeved ones...they're so comfy!

Most schools in GB wear a uniform. Mines (and most others) is a white dress shirt, school tie, school blazer, black dress skirt or trousers, black dress shoes. Plain black (anything on it and you'll get told to take it off) woollen jumpers are allowed if their sleeves are longer than the sleeves on your shirt. We're not allowed to wear jackets indoors. (It's the same for primary schools, but sometimes the girls wear wee gingham dresses in their school colours and the boys wear dark dress shorts. Awww)

Last edited:
i kinda wish i would have a uniform because here its like if you dont wear all abercrombie and hollister your not cool =[ and i dont really even want to be like that. yes i own abercrombie... but do i think old navy is better? yes. do i think jeans and gym tee are more comfy? yes. so i rather be comfy than popular but not judged either. oh well hahaha its all good =]

uniform
winter
pants with belt
blue socks
white polo shirt
sweater
blue black brown shoes
shirt always tucked in no way i can fake it

skirt
blouse
shoes
high socks in blue maroon
shirt tucked in

summer

pants

shorts blue
cuffed
no higher then 2 inches above knee
polo shirt
sweater
blueblack sock
dress shoes

Gym

oct1 to ?
sweat pants
sweat shirts all the time not taking off

Summer

shorts
sneakers
blue shirt

no shoes above 1 inch heel

shirts tucked in at all time

pierced ear only studs
no hair in fac

I have to wear a uniform... but they arent as strict as most private schools. its an all girls school, and we have to wear a white polo shirt (doesnt have to be tucked in), a plaid skirt (supposed to be below your fingertips... doesnt always happen) sneakers and white socks. in the winter we can wear navy blue legginngs under our skirt, and the school sweatshirt, but we also have many 'dress-down' days. (we can wear whatever we want)

Most schools in GB wear a uniform. Mines (and most others) is a white dress shirt, school tie, school blazer, black dress skirt or trousers, black dress shoes. Plain black (anything on it and you'll get told to take it off) woollen jumpers are allowed if their sleeves are longer than the sleeves on your shirt. We're not allowed to wear jackets indoors. (It's the same for primary schools, but sometimes the girls wear wee gingham dresses in their school colours and the boys wear dark dress shorts. Awww)

I remember thinking to myself that it must really suck to have to wear a uniform everyday. Especially in Britain and Ireland where it seems like everything is so formal! But when I saw Irish schoolkids last year, they seemed to be having just as much fun as us Americans....they just all looked the same!

I wear abercrombie,aeropostale,hollister,american eagle,pac sun, pink, old nay, my under armour shoes, nike shox, nike reax, flipflops, jeans, sweat or yoga pants, loose t shirts, uggs(cant live w/out them), hair straightens, ponytail, or messy bun.

I cant say i care for uggs too much. They hurt my heels and have no support lol and iknow for some people that doesnt matter but they just dont work well with me. but everybody owns them at my school and gym. except for me haha. my hair is usually up in a ponytail or messybun btw. i hardly ever wear the same thing i wore to school to practice usually i throw on a gym shirt instead of what i had on.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back