New Here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

goteam93

New to Chalk Bucket!
I have a daughter Ashlen who is 9 and in Level 4. She should be in level 5 but a move right in the middle of meet season put her back a little. We love gymnastics and hope that its something she will do for years to come! Ashlen has two big brothers who play baseball so we are a very busy family! We live in the Pacific Northwest so not too many gyms in our area. Its been tough because we did live in Dallas and Ashlen attend a wonderful gym there.

Nice to meet ya'll!

Welcome to Chalkbucket! The people are great, and the discussions can be very informative. My daughter's middle name is Ashlen. I have always loved that name. If you can, try and post some of your daughter's meets. We are very supportive.

My daughter is 10 and in Level 5. They do not start competing until January. I can't wait. I will try and figure out how to post one after her first meet. Again, welcome to CB.

goteam93, welcome! My 10 yo was a training L5 (competing L4) before she quit to pursue competitive dance in the beginning of this season. My older one at 13yo is competing at L7.

Keep posting and sharing your experience. We love to here it.

First off dont try and push gymnastics. I have seen a lot of parents push their gymnasts and the gymnasts mostly just give up after that. The coaches know best, I know how you feel, because there have been times when I have felt like that. But just keep at gymnastics and the coaches will give in. Hopefully!!!!!lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back