Parents Can someone help me determine skill level?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Front layouts are a B skill which they can do at level 6, and a Stalder is an allowable C element—they can do stalders in level 5. Any B’s after the first required B are counted as As. Pretty common level 6 skills, even when connected.
Right about the front layout, but I didn’t think they could do two connected as a floor pass on 6? Or maybe no one does bc it’s just sort of pointless for level 6?

Right about the front layout, but I didn’t think they could do two connected as a floor pass on 6? Or maybe no one does bc it’s just sort of pointless for level 6?
They need an acro series with 3 directly connected elements (2 with flight). They could connect 2 FLO with a 3rd acro element. This is good for gymnasts with back tumbling fears/blocks. They are B elements, and after they meet the B requirement with the first B, the other Bs are counted as As. Their entire routine could be all B skills.

They need an acro series with 3 directly connected elements (2 with flight). They could connect 2 FLO with a 3rd acro element. This is good for gymnasts with back tumbling fears/blocks. They are B elements, and after they meet the B requirement with the first B, the other Bs are counted as As. Their entire routine could be all B skills.
I see what you are saying, but never in my life have I seen a level 6 do a pass like that. We live in a weaker state as far as gym options, but we’ve traveled to large, competitive meets in other states, including Georgia. That’s absurdly high difficulty level for level 6 in my opinion. It’s really more equiv to level 9. You can even do front lay front pike for 9.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back