Parents City of Tampa competition teams?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Juls

Proud Parent
Hi, does anyone have experience with the City of Tampa competition teams that you’re willing to share? Specifically JO/AAU compulsories?

Could you be more specific as to what you are looking for? Tampa is quite large, are you talking about gyms in Tampa area or something else?

It is specifically the City of Tampa competitive team. There are 2 locations—the Wayne C. Papy Center, and the New Tampa Rec Center.

Completely unfamiliar with them and program. If you are looking for simple recreational gymnastics program Im sure fine. From a competition standpoint, I have never seen them in any meets before.

My daughter competes at New Tampa facility - Tampa Gym is what they are called at a meet. She’s a level 8 (just finished state meet and has made the state team for regionals) and has been on the team since she was 6. We love the program and the coaches. Any specific questions?

Hi, does anyone have experience with the City of Tampa competition teams that you’re willing to share? Specifically JO/AAU compulsories?
I messaged below. My daughter has been on the team at the New Tampa Rec since she was 6 now 14… any questions feel free to reach out

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back