Parents Good news for tiny DD!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
But not for my wallet...tiny DD was invited to preteam today!:p

She is SO excited because she gets to "stay a long time" at gym now...she SOO wants to be like her big sisters! She was already talking about "what happens when I get on the team". DH was not too excited about the prospect of maybe having three on the team soon but he will get over it!:cool:

She starts in a couple weeks...will keep the CB posted. She starts at the same time as younger DD two days a week so it's not too terribly bad on my already crazy schedule.

Aw, that's fantastic for her! And thank goodness that it's at the same time as one of your other girls. Good luck to her!!

Yay!! Good for her!! Feeling some sympathy for your wallet, though, lol!!! If my youngest ds follows the older two gymmies, I will have three on team, too...but 2 boys and a girl. I think that is WAY different. I can't imaging having three GIRLS on team!! What a wild ride! You will probably go through a whole bottle of glitter at one meet :p

Yay!! Good for her!! Feeling some sympathy for your wallet, though, lol!!! If my youngest ds follows the older two gymmies, I will have three on team, too...but 2 boys and a girl. I think that is WAY different. I can't imaging having three GIRLS on team!! What a wild ride! You will probably go through a whole bottle of glitter at one meet :p

Well, I did buy like 15 cans of glitter at walmart one year when Halloween stuff was on sale...so I am good there. LOL.

Congrats to your little DD. And since they will all be at the gym you will have time for the part time job needed to pay for it all!! LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back