WAG Gyms in SE suburbs of Boston?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Brestyan's has huge level 1-2-3 teams, around 20 girls per level. I just think it's easy to get lost in such big groups. For 6 year old I would want to have smaller gymnast-coach radio.
Her current program she's 1 of 3 and it's extremely hands on and she needs that very different than our oldest. I'm assuming the Waltham gym is a good smaller option?

Her current program she's 1 of 3 and it's extremely hands on and she needs that very different than our oldest. I'm assuming the Waltham gym is a good smaller option?

They are definitely not as big as Brestyan's. they don't compete level 1 and 2, and their level 3 is a medium size I would say.
There is a member here whose daughter goes there, maybe she'll PM you with more details. :)

[QUOTE=They got rid of their two top coaches this season...
You're right - GLC did let their two top coaches go and it was a terrible loss for many of the girls. Some of the upper level girls moved to other gyms.

We did, yes (OP here)! Just not sure if I want to out myself as to where we ended up, but my DD is SUPER happy with her choice and no longer worked up about the change. :)
Oh sorry I did not go back and check who the OP was, I just assumed it was gymmom39 since she replied :)
That is so great your DD loves her new gym!! You must feel so relieved!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back