McKayla Maroney Memes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
Everyone has probably seen these by now, but I must say I find these McKayla memes hysterical. I hope she's learning to laugh about it. It's getting a lot of attention on Tumblr and elsewhere.

McKayla is not impressed by the Mars Rover landing.
2012-08-09-tumblr_m8g3t0M6Xm1rdpa5go1_500.jpeg

McKayla is not impressed by the Sistine Chapel.
2012-08-09-tumblr_m8ezpfMojd1rdpa5go1_500.jpeg

I have made several myself. I did the Abbey Road one and I have made a few others. Check her out in my avatar - she's not impressed with my full twist!

There's a new one just popped up- McKayla has tweeted one!

Sorry don't know how to post the image, maybe someone else can?

After a few google searches, I found it! Best one ever!!!

The pool is closed. Team USA (part of it, anyways) is not impressed.

2h6d4zo.jpg

This is becoming a running joke in our family. We're constantly trying to mimic her face. Whenever something happens we make that face :D

Ahh! That's my favorite by far!!
Love how Mckayla can't even replicate her face.
It actually reminds me of how I look when I'm trying to bit the inside of my mouth (Awful habit)

These are hysterical! Love that she's making fun of herself and not taking it seriously :cool: <----the CB emoticon is not impressed

These are awesome! Some people have made such a big deal about how McKayla reacted after she fell and some comments have been very mean (not on here). She had just had one of the most embarrassing moments of her life. Her reaction wasn't because she was upset with silver but because she sat down a vault in front of a worldwide audience. I'm glad she's taking it in stride and not having a self-pity party. GO MCKAYLA!!! Her face is always very expressive.

I hate to admit this, but I am so obsessed with the McKayla memes that I got a twitter account because of them. I feel like a 13 year old girl. I think they are hilarious.

I enjoyed the Mario one that replaced "Thank you Mario, but our princess is another castle" with "Thank you Mario, but Mackayla is not impressed". Oh, and the one with Cusack holding up the boombox in Say Anything.

I make all kinds of expressions when I'm doing gymnastics. I purse my lips before every floor routine, in my starting pose. I also open my mouth for giants. I smile when I run, ect.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back