WAG Rips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast243

Gymnast
I have a rip that won't heal. I got it last Thursday and it's a week later it's on my finger and it still burns. I have practice tomorrow what should I do?

I've done tea bags before on my hands but my coach has always told me to keep my rips covered and moist because I have extremely dry skin and rip every practice. I've been moisturizing and haven't gotten rips in the last 3 practices. I've been putting neosporin over it for the past week and keeping it covered at nights but it still burns and stings

I've done tea bags before on my hands but my coach has always told me to keep my rips covered and moist because I have extremely dry skin and rip every practice. I've been moisturizing and haven't gotten rips in the last 3 practices. I've been putting neosporin over it for the past week and keeping it covered at nights but it still burns and stings

Are you sure you are 26?

We have had good luck with a product call Joshua Tree Gymnast's Salve. We bought it off of amazon, not sure if it is available anywhere in stores though. It usually heals my dd's rips pretty well overnight and also if she has a callous that is close to ripping it seems to work as a preventative as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back