WAG Suni's Last Season At Auburn

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Luckily her purpose in life isn’t to please you! She’s a young adult, not a gym robot, and if she has discovered that her current path is not for her, then of course she needs to call it a day.

She has given everyone lots of notice, and will have provided Auburn fans with two years of solid entertainment. I can’t see why anyone would demand more from her.

In terms of how she fit in to the Auburn program - she is who she is. She was as entitled to a college experience as anyone, and isn’t responsible for any disproportional attention she might have received from fans and media. Remember there is also a lot of extra pressure that comes with that. She probably was an asset for recruiting, and a big crowd draw too. The experience had probably largely been win-win, so why not move on while it’s still a net positive.

Wishing her a lot of luck this season and in the lead up to 2024. I think the pool for candidate team members will be both interesting and strong. I just hope the final selections will be made earlier to give them time to prepare for Paris.

no surprise there. Once i saw that video interview she did on campus with the student podcast thing it was a given. It was pretty clear then that she had no interest in education and Auburn was a platform until she was ready to move on for 2024.

no surprise there. Once i saw that video interview she did on campus with the student podcast thing it was a given. It was pretty clear then that she had no interest in education and Auburn was a platform until she was ready to move on for 2024.
To be fair, she's far from the first athlete to go that way:
C_Pz-f2WsAETRhP

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back