WAG Wristband brands s/o

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nikki4

Proud Parent
so while we're talking about washing wristbands.....

It's time for my dd to get some new ones. In the past, we've just gone with whatever pops up on Amazon first. What brand wristbands does your kiddo prefer?

We have tried a lot and the only ones that don't unravel quickly or cause wrist rips for dd are the 10.0 ones (love the long ones) and the Nike ones.

Just plain ones that they sell in the pro shop. We don't wash them, just wait till they are crispy and then get new ones:eek:

I use these: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DO2X8PY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They match my leotard, and there's a ton of colors.

They're also nice and thick.

They do need a little bit of breaking in (well not exactly - they get better with use)

513qnLcYNBL._SX466_.jpg

41q-Jj4Gu0L._SX466_.jpg

I got the 4.3 inches

And, ready for the best part? They're super cheap (well as far as wrist bands go) at less than $3 a pair (you do have to buy 4 in one go, though, but I switch out pairs)

Echoing the long Nike ones. Both my dd and ds like them. And they wash up really nice, too! Best, you can just pick them up at the sports store. You don't have to order them!

I wish my kid would let me buy her new ones... she outright refuses because she thinks it's bad oojuuu... :p.. So I am following this thread to figure out the best ones to buy for her - her wrists are always ripping at her calluses.

We have tried a lot and the only ones that don't unravel quickly or cause wrist rips for dd are the 10.0 ones (love the long ones) and the Nike ones.
Lol, we got the 10.0 long ones per OG's request... She is picky and decided they were too long but the shorter ones were too short. I shortened them (turned inside out, opened the seam, cut them down, and closed them back up) and they are still holding up well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back