Parents 2010 Chalkbucket Challenge Winner

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So the esteemed and distinguished panel of judges had a tough job on their hands this year. Until they realised that in the gym world we do not allow MAG and WAG to compete against each other, and there fore we need both a WAG and a MAG champion.

So the winners are...

2010 WAG Chalkbucket Challenge Champion is Nicki

and the

2010 MAG Chalkbucket Challenge Champion is Tom

Tom gets a special mention for cinematography, Linsul for her "broken chicken" that caused much laughter. and Mariposa for her newly submitted skill, to be henceforth known as the "Posa". Used in sentences like this..."Imma gonna get ma Posa tonite!"

Thanks for all the entries, comments and good humour. THe winners can put their titles in their signatures, bragging rights come free!

Last edited:
I think we need to add a cinematographer award for little girl who taped Linsul... after all, w/o her great video skills, we would have never learned about the "broken chicken!" HA HA HA!

Congrats to the winners!!! And as for the little girl who taped Linsul--she should get the Young Director's Award!!!

Wow! I won a competition! :blush: Thank you!

The challenge was fun, I loved all the videos! And Congratulations, Tom!

Nicki, you rocked, those were some great skills, well deserved WAG champion!

And Tom's video was great as well as the skill! Congrats to our MAG champion!! Great to see the dad's jump in. :)

And a skill named after me? Wow. LOL. Though I swear my DD said it was a peanut roll, I will take it. :D

I just completly missed it. Where were these videos posted? I want to see!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back