Parents 2022 Holiday Gymnastics Gifts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Reaction score
Link Removed

Looking for that perfect gymnastics gift? Jen Kula has created a great little guide for us. Check it out at the following link...

Link Removed

Have some other gymnastics gift ideas for us... let us know in this thread!​

Christmas Present GIF
Christmas Present GIF
Christmas Present GIF

@JBS Will you please post a link to that core strength video game gadget that you mentioned a few months ago? Thanks!

@Scream4IceCream Sure... here it is...

Link Removed

*ChalkBucket is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I'm curious if anyone has a collegiate gymnast? Buying for a soph D3 athlete, and figure that there may be some helpful travel items I'm not thinking of...TIA!

Those roller massage sticks are wonderful. I’ve had one for a million years. Much better for IT bands than trying to roll your body over a foam roller.

Reactions: JBS
An extension chord with extra plugs and USBs, anker makes a good one. Another option is a battery pack to recharge electronics without a plug ( Again Anker is a good brand but there are many others).

Another idea for college students or anyone with a car is a battery pack that will jump a car without using jumper cables. I have one that is pink and purple and have suprised a few people that were stranded with how well it worked.

Reactions: JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back