Parents Advice on New Jersey Gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are moving to NJ and looking at gym options. Convenient for us are ENA Paramus, North Stars and Aeon. Any feedback on these gyms? Looking for college/elite track for L10 gymnast (12 years old).

My gym is also in NJ and has competed against ENA at a lower level, but the higher level girls at my gym go against ENA a lot and they are very good, and the coaches seem nice.

We compete pretty regularly against all 3, and they are really good as far as high caliber gymnastics and good results. At that level of skill/commitment I would check out all 3 and see which fits your needs/personality best. Team size is a big difference I think (North Stars has quite a few level 10s).

We compete against all 3. All 3 have good solid teams at the higher levels with gymnasts going to elite qualifiers, winning at states/regionals/nationals, etc. The question would really be about which team/gym is the best fit for your daughter.

If you had time, I would do a trial at each one and see what your daughter thinks of the coaches, team, facility, etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back