NCAA after high school..?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hey! so i am currently a junior in high school, and i’m looking into what i can do when i get into college to continue my love for the sport. i am currently going to compete xcel platinum—whether i’m going diamond senior year is dependent on how i feel after the season. but anyways, i was talking to my coach and she said that acro and tumbling could be a great fit for me, but i’m having trouble finding the requirements needed to even be recruited and possibly earn a scholarship. and of course, i have never even heard of half of these colleges. on the other hand, she also talked to me about the NAIGC which seems amazing, but from my understanding there will be no scholarships? could somebody give me the benefits of the NAIGC, and more info? like do we have our own coaches or do the athletes coach each other? i also coach rec classes at my current gym and love doing it, so it might also be a possibility that when i’m in college i only want to coach and not compete. but i’m not even sure if this is going to possible? anyways, i just would like to know acro & tumbling requirements and if i decide to go through with NAIGC i also would like more info if somebody could give it to me.

The only way to know what A&T schools want from you is to reach out. Each has a different list of skills they want you to have. Go to the websites and fill out their interested athlete recruiting form and reach out and follow schools on Instagram

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back