Off Topic Alex had an Audition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Yesterday Alex auditioned for a part in a commercial for Build a Bear Workshops. They are coming out with a new line of bears called small fries. Hopefully she gets a call back! She did say that even if she doesn't she wants one of the bears when they come out! She said they were super cute! I did not get to see them but during the audition the girls got to play with them!

Good luck! I hope she gets a call back, I'm sure she did great!!! That's so cute about wanting the bear :)

Good luck to her!! Hope she gets a call back! That would be fun for her. :) Though we stay far away from Build A Bear if we can, too easy to get sucked in. My DDs Girl Scout troop usually spends part of their cookie money sales there and that is the only time we go. LOL.

:) Though we stay far away from Build A Bear if we can, too easy to get sucked in. My DDs Girl Scout troop usually spends part of their cookie money sales there and that is the only time we go. LOL.

We don't go to BABW very often. I guess the pricing for this bear is very reasonable about $12.00 or so. They are called small fries because they are packaged in what looks like french fry boxes.

Unfortunately Alex did not get a call back but she did see the commercial on TV the other day! Really cute. Also, she had another audition for Kellogg's Cereal and when we went they had to photograph her hands of all things! She was mortified! Her hand look like a lumber jack! hehe. I could hear them talking and the photographer even commented that she had gymnast hands! Needless to say she did not get a call back for that one either!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back