Parents Alguien habla español?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Buenas tardes! Mi hija de 12 años
hace gimnasia, es nivel 8. En el año 2020 tuvo ocd en el codo. Fue tratado de forma conservadora. En noviembre del 2021 comenzó nuevamente y el medico no ve fragmentos oseos asi que cree que no esta para cirugia. Aca no conozco otras gimnastas con el mismo problema. Queria saber si alguien pudiera aconsejarme

All posts on ChalkBucket need to be in English.

However... this is what I got...

Good afternoon! my 12 year old daughter does gymnastics, she is level 8. In the year 2020 she had ocd in her elbow. She was treated conservatively. In November 2021 it started again and the doctor does not see bone fragments so he believes that he is not for surgery. Here I do not know other gymnasts with the same problem. I wanted to know if someone could advise me

Did I translate this correctly?

Daughter or son?

Daughter and your translation sounds right to me but I’m not fluent.

So I’m a bit confused… wouldn’t this person have to set up their account in English? And see the whole site is in English? Or is their a translate button for the posts?

And to answer her question , my daughter was 12 when she had surgery for OCD … she did have bone fragments that were grinding in the joint so he cleaned it up and drilled holes into her humerus to stimulate cartilage regrowth , and was out of the gym for 6 months .. but it healed and she’s never had an issue since.

And see the whole site is in English? Or is their a translate button for the posts?

You could use Google Translate or something like that.

Hi, it's a daughter. thanks for the translation. I think it is correct. I can read English well, but writing is difficult for me. sorry. My daughter's doctor says that if there arent bone fragments and the cartilage is open, surgery cannot be done. And the option is to stop gymnastics for a few months. I wanted to know if it is similar there. Thank you very much for the answers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back