Parents Am I reading that right ???? BRAG ALERT

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How exciting for both of you, maybe she is just one of those girls who will excell at optionals doing her own routine. It makes it all more exciting because she has worked really hard for those scores!

In the immortal words of Neo from The Matrix...

Woah

Awesome scores. What an amazing meet.

Crazy super awesomely high scores there! That is SO wonderful for her...must have been such a great day!!!!!!:D Gotta love all those personal bests and first places! woo hoo brag away mom!!!!:)

How exciting for both of you, maybe she is just one of those girls who will excell at optionals doing her own routine. It makes it all more exciting because she has worked really hard for those scores!

I think you are right. She loves her floor routine & music and she rarely scored obverse an 8.975 in compulsory on floor. Just not into the preciseness of it all !!!

She thinks her bar & beam routines are too easy, but they have all of the required elements and I tried to explain ( to a 9 yr old LOL ). That the more fluff put into it the more chances for deductions !! Oh well, I was just so happy for her because normally she scores lower than her L4 teammates ( not bad just lower than the others) and this time she just hit everything.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back