Anon Announcers NBC Olympic Trials

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
A

Anonymous (c9bd)

Anyone else not a fan of Sam Peszek’s announcing? Nothing against her, it just seems like she’s very pessimistic

That and how EVERY SINGLE error is uncharacteristic. Like, come ON. Gymnasts are gonna fall and make mistakes every once in awhile.

My favorite quote from her is "sometimes when your falling on beam, you just have to remember to not fall off." 💀

I actually like Sam's commentary a lot. I really like the detail she gives about beam, and I know that's her favorite event.

I don’t like it either! And she recycles what she says in the broadcasts, too. I’m so tired of hearing that arms are like steering wheels on beam. True, but I don’t need to hear it every single time she broadcasts. I wish they had separate commentary for people who know gymnastics and want a deeper dive.

I don’t like it either! And she recycles what she says in the broadcasts, too. I’m so tired of hearing that arms are like steering wheels on beam. True, but I don’t need to hear it every single time she broadcasts. I wish they had separate commentary for people who know gymnastics and want a deeper dive.
And at that multiple times per broadcast.

I think separate commentary would be nice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back