Any forum problems - post them here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As for Notamom, maybe it's a new filter JBS installed???
Ha!!! I knew it!

I wish we had a psycho mom fliter instead!!!
Nuh, you are doing too good of a job as a mod!
yahoo.gif

The "New Posts" link isn't working for me; it just takes me to a blank page (completely blank, not even a chalkbucket logo at the top). Anybody else having this issue?

i have been struggling with this too for the past couple of days.

Yeah, I came across the blank page symptom as well but have been able to show the contents after refreshing the page.

hmmm...I just upgraded the site to make sure we are "hacker proof". Seems the it may have broke a couple of things. I'll see what I can do.

Until it's fixed, if you get the blank page, keep refreshing page or reenter the URL by hitting "Enter" at the end of the address. It might take multiple tries but the New Post page has come back eventually for me so far.

Mine's been working from the home page. But before when it wasn't, it would work from a subforum. So trying new posts from the home page brought up a blank, but if I clicked on forums, and then went in question and answer or something, and did new posts from there, it consistently loaded.

Today I had MANY issues with the "All New Posts" page not loading. I was able to go to the Forums link and bring up the individual pages, but it is very time consuming when all you want to do is find all the new posts regardless of what forum they were created in, ya know? I don't know if this issue is related to the upgrade or just the fact that we are etting so many new members that it is overloadng the system. I will keep trying though.

Thanks!

Posting

Okay so i'm new at this and I was just wondering. Is there an easier way to get back to your threads that you posted than rather than going back to the forum and to the category, then searching for yours?

If you could help, it would be great!

Okay so i'm new at this and I was just wondering. Is there an easier way to get back to your threads that you posted than rather than going back to the forum and to the category, then searching for yours?

If you could help, it would be great!

In the top right corner, where it says "Welcome, [your username]" click on your username. Scroll down and you should see a section labelled "statistics." In this section, there's a link to show all recent posts you've made.

Today I had MANY issues with the "All New Posts" page not loading. I was able to go to the Forums link and bring up the individual pages, but it is very time consuming when all you want to do is find all the new posts regardless of what forum they were created in, ya know?
Thanks!

This is me too!

I can't be bothered to look through all the forums I just want to do 'new posts no rss' bing thank you. This is starting to really annoy me!!!!!:eek::D

I am a busy gal you know ;)

It looks as if most of the problems are coming from our theme. I may have to disable all of the current themes. This would leave us with a basic theme.

Problem if I sign in

If I sign in and select New Posts, no RSS the website vanishes. If I select New Posts, ALL everything is fine.

RSS feeds have been removed from the site. We are back on our original skin. and many mods have been disabled. Please let me know if there are still problems.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back