WAG brag alert

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

magymmom

Proud Parent
I find it amazing the difference a month can make in a child and the difference that being done with competition stress can make. My dd has went from being stressed out and scared of skills, to conquering those fears and even performing bigger skills. She came out of gym last night so happy after moving her back tuck on beam from the floor beam all the way to the high beam without stacked mats under it and landing several of them. She is now happily making big strides towards being a Level 8:)

I find it amazing the difference a month can make in a child and the difference that being done with competition stress can make. My dd has went from being stressed out and scared of skills, to conquering those fears and even performing bigger skills. She came out of gym last night so happy after moving her back tuck on beam from the floor beam all the way to the high beam without stacked mats under it and landing several of them. She is now happily making big strides towards being a Level 8:)

That is awesome! Great job to your DD!!

Is a standing tuck now going to be done in level 8?

Great job! That's a tough skill.... DD has been working on it for a while but not with a large resi underneath a med. beam due to splitting hazards :).

My dd hopes she will get to do it as a C skill for level 8, she said it was easy although we also figure she has an advantage on the landing part since she only does 2 feet landings on her backhandsprings.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back